Concord Medical IPO prices in range - underwriter
NEW YORK Dec 11 (Reuters) - Concord Medical Services Holdings Ltd shares in its initial public offering priced within expectations on Friday, according to an underwriter.
Shares in the China-based company sold for $11 each, raising about $132 million. Concord Medical had expected shares to sell for between $9.50 and $11.50 apiece. The shares will trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CCM.N" (CCM.N). (Reporting by Clare Baldwin, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea