Concord Medical IPO prices in range - underwriter
NEW YORK Dec 11 (Reuters) - Concord Medical Services Holdings Ltd shares in its initial public offering priced within expectations on Friday, according to an underwriter.
Shares in the China-based company sold for $11 each, raising about $132 million. Concord Medical had expected shares to sell for between $9.50 and $11.50 apiece. The shares will trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CCM.N" (CCM.N). (Reporting by Clare Baldwin, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee