- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Sun Microsystems jumps as EU warms to Oracle bid
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Sun Microsystems Inc JAVA.O rose 10.1 percent to $9.20 in premarket trade on Monday as EU regulators signaled they could clear Oracle Corp's (ORCL.O) $7 billion takeover bid.
The move came after the U.S. software company promised measures to ease competition concerns.
(Reporting by Edward Krudy; Editing by Theodore d'Afflisio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this