UPDATE 1-Deere bids for Israeli cotton equipment assets
NEW YORK Dec 15 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker Deere & Co (DE.N) said on Tuesday it has made an unspecified, conditional offer to purchase certain assets of Israel-based BHC Manufacturing, a maker of cotton picker repair parts and cotton picker components.
Terms were not made public. The offer is contingent on the completion of due diligence, which Deere said it would finish in its fiscal second quarter.
BHC employs about 110 workers. Deere said combining its assets with its existing manufacturing capacity would boost its strategy of global growth.
(Reporting by Nick Zieminski, editing by Dave Zimmerman)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |