Kuwait bourse not lacking liquidity -finmin
KUWAIT Dec 15 (Reuters) - Kuwait's stock exchange is not lacking liquidity, the country's finance minister said on Tuesday, indicating that the country's wealth fund had no intention to inject cash into the bourse at the moment.
"The market does not lack liquidity," Mustapha al-Shamali told reporters when asked about the local portfolio of the Kuwait Investment Authority.
(Reporting by Rania El Gamal; Editing by Inal Ersan)
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report