Brittany Murphy funeral service set for Thursday
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A private funeral service for actress Brittany Murphy, who died this week after suffering cardiac arrest at age 32, was set for Thursday at a Hollywood Hills cemetery.
Murphy, who co-starred in the films "Clueless" and "8 Mile," collapsed in the bathroom of her Los Angeles home on Sunday. An autopsy was performed and results are pending results of toxicology tests, but officials have said there were no signs of trauma or foul play.
The Los Angeles Times reported the private funeral service for her will be at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills cemetery.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video