Vince Vaughn, Ron Howard eye cheating picture
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Ron Howard and Vince Vaughn have cheating hearts.
Howard will direct Vaughn in an untitled Universal project exploring the subject of infidelity. The story follows a man who learns that his best friend's wife is cheating and must then navigate treacherous waters to decide what do with that knowledge.
Howard's production partner at Imagine Entertainment, Brian Grazer, came up with the idea and is producing with Vaughn. Allan Loeb ("Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps") wrote the script, which would go before cameras in the spring.
The project is said to continue Vaughn's interest in tackling the dark areas of relationships, which he did with "The Break-Up" and, to a lesser extent, "Couples Retreat," whose darker moments were left on the editing room floor. The script is said to walk a fine line between comedy and drama, much like "The Break-Up" did.
It's been a while since Howard tackled a comedy, 1999's "Edtv" in fact. He was most recently in theaters with "Angels and Demons," his previous comedic movie was 1999's "Edtv."
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ