- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
Saab wind-up begins, GM still reviewing bids
STOCKHOLM Jan 8 (Reuters) - Saab's management has decided to start to liquidate the firm, but parent GM is still reviewing bids received for the firm, a Saab union representative said on Friday.
Saab's management took the decision to begin the liquidation process at a board meeting.
"It is irresponsible of GM to move at the same time in two different directions -- both toward a sale and a wind-down -- in the current situation," IF Metall chairman Stefan Lofven said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this