France Telecom sold 200,000 iPhones in December
PARIS Jan 11 (Reuters) - France Telecom FTE.PA sold 200,000 of Apple's (AAPL.O) iPhones in December, its deputy chief executive said on Monday.
"The iPhone is a great machine. We sold a little over 200,000 for the month of December," Stephane Richard told Europe 1 radio. (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon, editing by Will Waterman)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash