Belgium cuts Glaxo H1N1 vaccine order by a third
BRUSSELS Jan 15 (Reuters) - Belgium has cut its order for GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK.L) swine flu vaccine Pandemrix by a third, the latest country to cancel part of its supply due to lower than expected demand.
The Belgian health ministry said on Friday the reduction in the H1N1 order presented a saving of about 33 million euros ($47.6 million). It had initially ordered 12.6 million doses of the vaccine.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'