Honda says JV with Dongfeng to build new China plant
SHANGHAI Jan 20 (Reuters) - Honda Motor (7267.T) said on Wednesday it car venture with Dongfeng Motor Group Co (0489.HK) will build its second China plant costing 1.15 billion yuan ($168.4 million).
The plant, scheduled to start operations in the second half of 2012, will have an initial annual production capacity of 60,000 units, it said in a statement. ($1=6.827 Yuan) (Reporting by Fang Yan and Jacqueline Wong)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane