Venezuelan vice president resigns - media reports
CARACAS Jan 25 (Reuters) - Venezuela's Vice President Ramon Carrizalez, who was also defense minister, resigned from the government on Monday citing personal reasons, newspapers and radio reported.
Carrizalez' wife, Environment Minister Yuviri Ortega, also resigned, the media reports said.
Government officials were not immediately available to comment on the reports. (Reporting by Caracas Newsroom; Writing by Frank Jack Daniel)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work