Venezuelan vice president resigns - media reports
CARACAS Jan 25 (Reuters) - Venezuela's Vice President Ramon Carrizalez, who was also defense minister, resigned from the government on Monday citing personal reasons, newspapers and radio reported.
Carrizalez' wife, Environment Minister Yuviri Ortega, also resigned, the media reports said.
Government officials were not immediately available to comment on the reports. (Reporting by Caracas Newsroom; Writing by Frank Jack Daniel)
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon