U.S. government to reduce its emissions 28 percent by 2020
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Friday the U.S. government would reduce its greenhouse gas emissions 28 percent by 2020 as the result of an executive order he issued to set the example on fighting climate change.
(Reporting by Jeff Mason)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal