Banco do Brasil sees $848 mln boost to Q4 net
SAO PAULO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil (BBAS3.SA), Latin America's largest bank by assets, said on Monday its fourth-quarter earnings would receive a boost of 1.6 billion reais ($848.8 million) after it recalculated payments to an employment pension plan. ($1=1.885 reais)
(Reporting by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin