New Issue-Manitowoc sells $400 mln in 8-yr snr notes
Feb 3 (Reuters) - The Manitowoc Company Inc (MTW.N) on Wednesday sold $400 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: THE MANITOWOC COMPANY INC AMT $400 MLN COUPON 9.50 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2018 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 8/15/2010 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 9.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/8/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 609 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours