UPDATE 1-TTM Tech profit misses Street, Q1 view below estimates
* Q4 adj EPS $0.14 vs est $0.17
* Q4 rev beats estimates
* Q1 outlook misses estimates
* Shares fall 13 percent after the bell
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Printed circuit board maker TTM Technologies Inc (TTMI.O) reported a quarterly profit that missed market estimates hurt by a weakness at its PCB segment, and forecast a weak first quarter, sending its shares down 13 percent in extended trade.
At its PCB manufacturing segment, fourth-quarter net sales were $128.2 million, compared with $123.2 million in the third quarter.
The company posted a net income of $2.8 million, or 6 cents per share, from a loss of $69.2 million, or $1.62 a share, a year earlier. Excluding items, earnings were 14 cents a share. [ID:nWNAB3451]
Revenue fell 9 percent to $149.9 million. Analysts on average had expected earnings of 17 cents a share, excluding exceptional items, on revenue of $145.4 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
For the first quarter, TTM forecast earnings of 14 cents to 19 cents a share, excluding items, on revenue of $132 million to $140 million.
Analysts were looking for earnings of 18 cents a share, excluding exceptional items, on revenue of $145.1 million.
TTM shares fell $1.27 to $8.50 in trading after the bell. They closed at $9.77 Thursday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by S. John Tilak in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |