Ballard Power sells head office building
TORONTO Feb 8 (Reuters) - Ballard Power Systems (BLD.TO) said on Monday that it entered into a sale-and-leaseback agreement with Madison Pacific Properties Inc (MPC.TO) that would help shore up its cash.
The fuel cell maker said it will sell its head office building site in Burnaby, British Columbia, in return for gross cash proceeds of about C$20.8 million ($19.4 million). It will also enter into an initial 15-year lease agreement for the same property.
Ballard said earlier this month it expects revenue to grow more than 35 percent in 2010, pushing its bottom line into positive territory in 2011. [ID:nN04225927]
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case