TABLE-Statoil Q4 adjusted EBIT down, misses forecast
OSLO, Feb 11 (Reuters) - Three months to end-December
(millions of Norwegian crowns unless stated)
Q4 2009 Q4 2008 forecast* Operating revenues 124,369 150,725 128,804 Operating profit 33,543 37,773 n/a Adjusted operating profit 34,400 43,400 35,092 Pre-tax profit 32,261 25,722 34,774 Adjusted net profit 9,700 N/A 9,799 Net profit 7,079 2,038 n/a Earnings per share (crowns) 2.25 0.63 n/a Dividend per share (crowns) 6.00 7.25 5.52 Oil & gas output (mln boed)** 1.85 1.86 1.87
NOTES - Full name of Norway's biggest oil and gas producer is Statoil ASA(STL.OL).
* Forecast based on Reuters poll of 24 analysts.
** Entitlement production
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |