AB InBev to revamp U.S. sales, marketing team - WSJ
NEW YORK Feb 16 (Reuters) - Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI.BR) plans to restructure its U.S. subsidiary's sales and marketing units, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing an internal memo and an interview.
The report said the company plans to restructure its brand marketing group to have more employees focused on its major beer lines. It will add three new regional sales offices in St. Louis, Denver and Charlotte, according to the report.
The company will also cut an unspecified number of jobs as part of the restructuring, the report said.
AB InBev could not immediately be reached for comment.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies