Kevin James to co-star in Ron Howard film
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Former "King of Queens" star Kevin James will play Vince Vaughn's best friend in a marital infidelity comedy to be directed by Ron Howard.
Vaughn stars in the untitled Universal project as a man who learns that his best friend's wife is cheating and must navigate treacherous waters to decide what do with that knowledge.
Howard's production partner at Imagine Entertainment, Brian Grazer, came up with the idea and will produce with Vaughn.
James seems to alternate between solo comedies and ensemble comedies. He scored big last year with "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" and before that starred opposite Adam Sandler in "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry." James next stars in the all-star comedy "Grown Ups" and then follows up with "The Zoo Keeper," a solo comedy that features talking animals.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data