New Issue-Federal Realty Investment sells $150 mln
Feb 24 (Reuters) - Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT.N) on Wednesday sold $150 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST AMT $150 MLN COUPON 5.90 PCT MATURITY 4/1/2020 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 99.812 FIRST PAY 10/1/2010 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 5.924 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/1/2010 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 225 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BBB-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 35 BPS
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |