Delta says flight simulator techs reject union
*Flight simulator techs reject unionization
*40 voted for union out of 91 eligible voters
ATLANTA Feb 25 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL.N) said its flight simulator technicians had rejected union representation by the International Association of Machinists.
Of 91 technicians who were eligible to vote, 40 voted to be represented by the machinists, Delta said on Thursday.
The Atlanta-based carrier said it had been notified about the results by the U.S. National Mediation Board.
Delta was largely non-union before it acquired Northwest Airlines in 2008, a transaction that made it the world's largest carrier.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’