S.Korea Feb housing prices up for 11th month
SEOUL, March 2
SEOUL, March 2 (Reuters) - Housing prices across South Korea in February posted their 11th consecutive monthly gain, data from the country's top lender showed on Tuesday.
Housing prices in February rose 0.3 percent from January and gained 2.7 percent from a year earlier, the data from Kookmin Bank showed.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command