Police catch man snorting drugs on their car
BERLIN (Reuters) - German police detained a nightclub reveler they caught trying to snort amphetamines off the top of their unmarked patrol car.
The 26-year-old began lining up the powdered drugs on the roof of the car in a disco car park, when the two police officers surprised him, a Nuremberg police spokesman said on Tuesday.
The man had no idea the normal looking vehicle belonged to the police, and it was coincidence that the officers -- who were walking by their parked car -- discovered him just as he was about to take the drugs.
"He's got horrible luck," said Bert Rauenbusch, police spokesman in the southern German city.
(Reporting by Christopher Lawton, editing by Paul Casciato)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data