UPDATE 1-Natus Medical Q4 profit meets Street
* Q4 rev $51.6 mln vs est $49.7 mln
* Sees Q1 EPS $0.00 to loss of $0.01 vs est EPS $0.06
* Sees Q1 rev of $46-47 mln vs est $43.6 mln
* Reiterates FY 2010 outlook
March 4 (Reuters) - Natus Medical Inc's (BABY.O) quarterly profit was in-line with analysts' expectations, even as revenue beat forecasts by 4 percent, and the medical device maker said it may post a loss in the first quarter.
For the fourth quarter, net income was $4.3 million, or 15 cents per share, compared with $6.3 million, or 22 cents per share in the year-ago period.
Revenue rose 19 percent to $51.6 million for the quarter, compared with analysts' average estimate of $49.7 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
For the first quarter, the company expects revenue to range from $46 million to $47 million and earnings per share to range from a loss of 1 cent to breakeven.
For the alerts, please click on [ID:nWNAB5226]
Shares of Natus closed at $14.18 Wednesday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Jennifer Robin Raj in Bangalore; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt