New Issue-Holly Energy sells $150 mln in notes
March 5 (Reuters) - Holly Energy Partners LP/Finance Corp (HEP.N) on Friday sold $150 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
UBS, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP/FINANCE CORP AMT $150 MLN COUPON 8.25 PCT MATURITY 3/15/2018 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 9/15/2010 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/10/2010 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 491 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets