Meyer, Gosselaar join TBS' "Franklin & Bash"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - TBS has hired Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar as the leads in the cable channel's hourlong comedy pilot "Franklin & Bash,"
The project revolves around Jared Franklin (Meyer) and Steven Bash (Gosselaar), two street lawyers and lifelong friends who, after taking down a white-shoe law firm in a high-profile case, are recruited by the firm's patriarch. Bash has an uncanny ability to connect with a jury and judge, and Franklin is bent on sticking it to the Man.
Meyer is a regular on "Robot Chicken," while "Saved by the Bell"/"NYPD Blue" veteran Gosselaar most recently starred on the legal drama "Raising the Bar," which ran on TBS sister network TNT.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets