Meyer, Gosselaar join TBS' "Franklin & Bash"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - TBS has hired Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar as the leads in the cable channel's hourlong comedy pilot "Franklin & Bash,"
The project revolves around Jared Franklin (Meyer) and Steven Bash (Gosselaar), two street lawyers and lifelong friends who, after taking down a white-shoe law firm in a high-profile case, are recruited by the firm's patriarch. Bash has an uncanny ability to connect with a jury and judge, and Franklin is bent on sticking it to the Man.
Meyer is a regular on "Robot Chicken," while "Saved by the Bell"/"NYPD Blue" veteran Gosselaar most recently starred on the legal drama "Raising the Bar," which ran on TBS sister network TNT.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich