New Issue-TransAlta Corp sells $300 mln in senior notes
March 9 (Reuters) - TransAlta Corp (TA.TO) (TAC.N) on Tuesday sold $300 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Citigroup, HSBC and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: TRANSALTA CORP AMT $300 MLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 3/15/2040 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 98.648 FIRST PAY 9/15/2010 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 6.604 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/12/2010 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 190 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 30 BPS
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead