UPDATE 1-Oculus skin and wound gel gets FDA approval
* U.S. Launch targeted for April 2010
* Shares up 61 percent in pre-market trade
March 10 (Reuters) - Oculus Innovative Sciences Inc (OCLS.O) said its Microcyn Skin and Wound HydroGel was approved by U.S. health regulators, sending its shares up 61 percent before the bell.
The company said the product, intended for management of wounds, including itch and pain relief associated with dermal irritation, sores, injuries and ulcers of dermal tissue, will be commercially available in April.
Shares of Oculus were trading at $2.89 before the bell. They had closed at $1.81 Tuesday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Jennifer Robin Raj in Bangalore; Editing by Bijoy Koyitty)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media