FACTBOX-Potential winners/losers from U.S. broadband plan
* Companies such as Cbeyond Inc (CBEY.O), PAETEC Holding Corp PAET.O and tw telecom inc (TWTC.O), seeking to lease high-capacity lines from bigger competitors, could be winners as they could offer more broadband services to small business under the FCC plan.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies