FACTBOX-Potential winners/losers from U.S. broadband plan
* Companies such as Cbeyond Inc (CBEY.O), PAETEC Holding Corp PAET.O and tw telecom inc (TWTC.O), seeking to lease high-capacity lines from bigger competitors, could be winners as they could offer more broadband services to small business under the FCC plan.
* But Verizon, AT&T and Qwest could could be subject to rate regulations in leasing high-capacity lines to companies like Cbeyond (Reporting by John Poirier; Editing by Tim Dobbyn)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |