New Issue-BioScrip sells $225 mln in senior notes
March 17 (Reuters) - BioScrip Inc (BIOS.O) on Wednesday sold $225 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Jefferies was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: BIOSCRIP INC AMT $225 MLN COUPON 10.25 PCT MATURITY 10/1/2015 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 10/1/2010 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 10.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/25/2010 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 3 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade