New Issue-AXIS Specialty Finance sells $500 mln notes
March 18 (Reuters) - AXIS Specialty Finance LLC, a unit of AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (AXS.N) on Thursday sold $500 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The notes are guaranteed by AXIS Capital Holdings Ltd.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $400 million.
Barclays, Deutsche Bank, and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AXIS SPECIALTY FINANCE LLC AMT $500 MLN COUPON 5.875 PCT MATURITY 6/1/2020 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 99.624 FIRST PAY N/A MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 5.926 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/23/2010 S&P A-MINUS SPREAD 225 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 35 BPS
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default imminent |