BRIEF-Gazit-Globe chairman comments
March 22 (Reuters) - Chaim Katzman, chairman of Gazit-Globe GLOB.TA, parent company of Equity One EQY..N, said:
* He sees a stabilisation of the U.S. real estate market.
* He sees a slow, gradual exit from U.S. economic crisis.
* He foresees a comeback in U.S. mtg-backed securities mkt.
(Reporting by Tova Cohen)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |