New Issue-Lear Corp sells $700 mln of debt in 2 parts
March 23 (Reuters) - Lear Corp (LEA.N) on Tuesday sold $700 million of senior notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Citigroup, JP Morgan, Barclays Capital and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: LEAR CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $350 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 3/15/2018 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 99.276 FIRST PAY 9/15/2010 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 8.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/26/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 470 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS TRANCHE 2 AMT $350 MLN COUPON 8.125 PCT MATURITY 3/15/2020 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 99.164 FIRST PAY 9/15/2010 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/26/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 457 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions