Larroquette "Pleading Guilty" for Fox
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - John Larroquette is set to co-star opposite Jason Isaacs on the Fox drama pilot "Pleading Guilty."
A legal thriller based on Scott Turow's book, "Guilty" chronicles the embezzlement, bookmaking, offshore banking and politics of a high-powered law firm. It centers on Mack (Isaacs), a cop-turned-attorney.
Larroquette will play the patrician managing partner of the firm, who recruited him.
"Guilty" marks Larroquette's return to the legal-drama beat after his recent regular role on "Boston Legal," where he also played a senior partner at a top law firm. He won an Emmy for his guest role on "The Practice" and four Emmys for playing an assistant district attorney on the sitcom "Night Court."
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home