Larroquette "Pleading Guilty" for Fox
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - John Larroquette is set to co-star opposite Jason Isaacs on the Fox drama pilot "Pleading Guilty."
A legal thriller based on Scott Turow's book, "Guilty" chronicles the embezzlement, bookmaking, offshore banking and politics of a high-powered law firm. It centers on Mack (Isaacs), a cop-turned-attorney.
Larroquette will play the patrician managing partner of the firm, who recruited him.
"Guilty" marks Larroquette's return to the legal-drama beat after his recent regular role on "Boston Legal," where he also played a senior partner at a top law firm. He won an Emmy for his guest role on "The Practice" and four Emmys for playing an assistant district attorney on the sitcom "Night Court."
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies