NY public transit agency names Robert Foran as CFO
NEW YORK, March 26
NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - The New York Metropolitan transportation authority on Friday named Robert Foran as chief financial officer, replacing Gary Dellaverson, who retired in December.
Foran is currently managing director and senior advisor at fixed income underwriter and adviser Samuel A. Ramirez & Co and a former senior managing director at Bear Stearns.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM