NY public transit agency names Robert Foran as CFO
NEW YORK, March 26
NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - The New York Metropolitan transportation authority on Friday named Robert Foran as chief financial officer, replacing Gary Dellaverson, who retired in December.
Foran is currently managing director and senior advisor at fixed income underwriter and adviser Samuel A. Ramirez & Co and a former senior managing director at Bear Stearns.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |