NY public transit agency names Robert Foran as CFO
NEW YORK, March 26
NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - The New York Metropolitan transportation authority on Friday named Robert Foran as chief financial officer, replacing Gary Dellaverson, who retired in December.
Foran is currently managing director and senior advisor at fixed income underwriter and adviser Samuel A. Ramirez & Co and a former senior managing director at Bear Stearns.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal Thursday: officials