- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
NY public transit agency names Robert Foran as CFO
NEW YORK, March 26 |
NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - The New York Metropolitan transportation authority on Friday named Robert Foran as chief financial officer, replacing Gary Dellaverson, who retired in December.
Foran is currently managing director and senior advisor at fixed income underwriter and adviser Samuel A. Ramirez & Co and a former senior managing director at Bear Stearns.
The banker has 30 years of experience in municipal finance, said MTA Chairman Jay Walder in a statement. (Reporting by Ciara Linnane; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this