NY public transit agency names Robert Foran as CFO
NEW YORK, March 26
NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - The New York Metropolitan transportation authority on Friday named Robert Foran as chief financial officer, replacing Gary Dellaverson, who retired in December.
Foran is currently managing director and senior advisor at fixed income underwriter and adviser Samuel A. Ramirez & Co and a former senior managing director at Bear Stearns.
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking