Vodafone to sell Apple iPhone 3GS in India
NEW DELHI, March 26
NEW DELHI, March 26 (Reuters) - Vodafone Essar, India's third-largest mobile operator controlled by Vodafone (VOD.L), said on Friday it was selling Apple Inc's (AAPL.O) iPhone 3GS in the country, effective immediately.
India's top mobile firm Bharti Airtel (BRTI.BO) also said earlier this week it would start selling iPhone 3GS from Friday. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image