Vodafone to sell Apple iPhone 3GS in India
NEW DELHI, March 26
NEW DELHI, March 26 (Reuters) - Vodafone Essar, India's third-largest mobile operator controlled by Vodafone (VOD.L), said on Friday it was selling Apple Inc's (AAPL.O) iPhone 3GS in the country, effective immediately.
India's top mobile firm Bharti Airtel (BRTI.BO) also said earlier this week it would start selling iPhone 3GS from Friday. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video