Mexico's Homex agrees to alliance with Indian builder
MEXICO CITY, March 29
MEXICO CITY, March 29 (Reuters) - Mexico's Homex HXM.N (HOMEX.MX) said on Monday it intends to partner with Indian construction company Puravankara (PPRO.BO) on new public housing projects in India.
Homex has agreed to terms with Puravankara for a "future, nonexclusive strategic alliance to begin operations in the public housing segment," the Mexican company said in a stock exchange filing.
The first project being eyed will be in the metropolitan area of the city of Chennai, in southern India, Homex said. (Reporting by Patrick Rucker, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl