Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday
MADRID, March 30
MADRID, March 30 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Pilots at the Spanish airline have signed a cooperation pact with their counterparts at British Airways BAY.L to work together to protect their jobs after the merger which is under way between the two groups, Cinco Dias and El Mundo reported on Tuesday, saying they had seen a copy of the document signed.
For a story, click on [ID:n]
For today's European market outlook double click on [.EU].
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on .IBEX
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click [HOT-ES]
For Spanish language market report double click on [.MES]
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on [.EU]
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming