UPDATE 1-Spectrum posts Q4 profit
* Q4 EPS $0.20 vs yr-ago loss/shr $0.28
* Q4 revenue up 8 pct to $8.6 mln
* Says restated statements for FY 2007 and 2008
* Restated statements for qtrs ended March '08-Sept '09
April 5 (Reuters) - Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI.O) posted a fourth-quarter profit, helped by an accounting restatement to reclassify common stock warrants from equity to liability.
For the fourth quarter, the company earned $10.2 million, or 20 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $8.9 million, or 28 cents a share, in the year-ago period.
Revenue rose to $8.6 million from $8.0 million last year.
The company reported $19.8 million in income from the reclassification of common stock warrants from equity to liability.
The warrants were issued in connection with registered common stock offerings during 2005 and 2009, the company said.
The company said it has restated the fiscal years ended Dec. 31, 2007 and 2008, and for each of the quarters ended March 31, 2008 through September 30, 2009 to reclassify warrant contracts. The restatements do not have any impact on the financial statement amounts previously reported, the company said.
Shares of the company closed at $4.57 Thursday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Shailesh Kuber in Bangalore; Editing by Anne Pallivathuckal)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |