ABC to premiere Canadian cop show in June
TORONTO (Hollywood Reporter) - ABC will premiere the Canadian cop drama "Rookie Blue" in June, simultaneously with its debut north of the border.
The 13-part drama, previously titled "Copper" and shot on location in Toronto, follows five inexperienced officers thrown into the world of big-city policing. The cast is headed by Missy Peregrym ("Heroes") and Gregory Smith ("Everwood").
It will roll out across North America on Thursday, June 24 at 9 p.m. EST. Global Television will air the drama in Canada.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |