ABC to premiere Canadian cop show in June
TORONTO (Hollywood Reporter) - ABC will premiere the Canadian cop drama "Rookie Blue" in June, simultaneously with its debut north of the border.
The 13-part drama, previously titled "Copper" and shot on location in Toronto, follows five inexperienced officers thrown into the world of big-city policing. The cast is headed by Missy Peregrym ("Heroes") and Gregory Smith ("Everwood").
It will roll out across North America on Thursday, June 24 at 9 p.m. EST. Global Television will air the drama in Canada.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria