ABC to premiere Canadian cop show in June
TORONTO (Hollywood Reporter) - ABC will premiere the Canadian cop drama "Rookie Blue" in June, simultaneously with its debut north of the border.
The 13-part drama, previously titled "Copper" and shot on location in Toronto, follows five inexperienced officers thrown into the world of big-city policing. The cast is headed by Missy Peregrym ("Heroes") and Gregory Smith ("Everwood").
It will roll out across North America on Thursday, June 24 at 9 p.m. EST. Global Television will air the drama in Canada.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |