New Issue-ManTech International sells $200 mln notes
April 8 (Reuters) - ManTech International Corp (MANT.O) on Thursday sold $200 million of 8-year senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP AMT $200 MLN COUPON 7.25 PCT MATURITY 4/15/2018 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 10/15/2010 MOODY'S Ba2 YIELD 7.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/13/2010 S&P BB-PLUS SPREAD 372 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat