- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
New Issue-Cablevision Systems Corp sells $1.25 bln in debt
April 12 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC.N) on Monday sold $1.25 billion of senior notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $1 billion.
JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, the Royal Bank of Scotland and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CABLEVISION SYSTEMS CORPORATION TRANCHE 1 AMT $750 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 4/15/2018 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 10/15/2010 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/15/2010 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 424 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $500 MLN COUPON 8.0 PCT MATURITY 4/15/2020 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 10/15/2010 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 8.0 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/15/2010 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 415 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this