- British Prime Minister seeks answers after soldier hacked to death |
- Global shares sink on U.S. stimulus pullback, Chinese growth fears
- RPT-Ford to close Australia auto plants
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- China factory activity shrinks for first time in seven months: flash PMI |
Russia says Iran reactor on track for August launch
BUENOS AIRES, April 14 |
BUENOS AIRES, April 14 (Reuters) - A reactor being built by Russia at Iran's Bushehr nuclear power plant is scheduled to open in August, the head of Russia's state nuclear corporation said on Wednesday.
"The launch is scheduled for August. We're on schedule," Sergei Kiriyenko told reporters in Argentina during a visit. "Bushehr doesn't threaten the regime of nonproliferation in any way. No one has any concerns about Bushehr."
(Reporting by Denis Dyomkin; Writing by Helen Popper, editing by Philip Barbara ) (firstname.lastname@example.org; +54 11 4318 0655; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this