BBVA Bancomer sells $1 bln 10-yr Tier 1 bonds -IFR
NEW YORK, April 15
NEW YORK, April 15 (Reuters) - BBVA Bancomer (BBVA.MC) on Thursday sold $1.0 billion of 10-year Tier 1 bonds, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The bonds were priced at par to yield 7.25 percent, or 341 basis points over comparable U.S. Treasuries, according to IFR.
The joint lead managers on the sale were Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs. (Reporting by Caryn Trokie)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note