UPDATE 1-Amyris Biotechnologies to raise up to $100 mln in IPO
April 16 (Reuters) - Amyris Biotechnologies Inc filed with U.S. securities regulators on Friday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The Emeryville, California-based company said it plans to list its stock under the symbol "AMRS," but it did not reveal the number of shares it plans to sell.
Molycorp said it intends to use the proceeds from the offering for capital expenditures related to the establishment of production facilities, and general corporate purposes.
The company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus that J.P. Morgan Securities, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Itau USA Securities and Thomas Weisel Partners were underwriting the IPO. (Reporting by Abhinav Sharma in Bangalore; Editing by Ratul Ray Chaudhuri)
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Libyan raids could herald bolder Arab action as U.S. wavers