- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
UPDATE 1-Karoon Gas detects background gas at Kronos-1
(Adds details from statement)
SYDNEY, April 19 (Reuters) - Australia's Karoon Gas Ltd (KAR.AX) has detected an increase in background gas at its Kronos-1 well off northwest Australia and has plugged it, ahead of further exploration work, the company said on Monday.
Karoon-1 was drilled in a field owned 40 percent by Karoon Gas and 60 percent by ConocoPhillips (COP.N). It lies close to a major gas field held by Woodside Petroleum (WPL.AX).
For full statement click on: here urn:newsml:reuters.com:20100419:ASX_3A335128 (Reporting by Mark Bendeich, editing by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this