UPDATE 1-Canada's Kingsway Financial raises stake in KLROC
* Says buys 121,000 more units of KLROC
* Says now owns 26.72 pct of trust units
April 20 (Reuters) - Kingsway Financial Services Inc (KFS.TO) said it raised its stake in Kingsway Linked Return of Capital Trust (KLROC) to about 26.72 percent.
Kingsway Financial, which sells high-risk auto and truck insurance, said it bought 121,000 more KLROC units at C$10.45 each, representing about 3.9 percent of the trust.
The company now owns and controls 833,715 KLROC units.
Kingsway Financial shares closed at C$2.56 Monday on the Toronto Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Arnika Thakur in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |