Nigeria's First Bank proposes 10 kobo dividend
LAGOS, April 20
LAGOS, April 20 (Reuters) - Nigeria's First Bank FIRSTBA.LG on Tuesday proposed a dividend payment of 10 kobo per share and one bonus share for every eight held, brokers said, ahead of the announcement of its 2009 earnings.
Shares in First Bank were down the maximum 5 percent, weighing on the all-share index .NGSEINDEX which was down 0.56 percent at 1059 GMT. (Reporting by Chijioke Ohuocha and Oludare Mayowa)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai