UPDATE 1-AM Castle extends supply contract with Lockheed Martin
April 21 (Reuters) - Specialty metals and plastics distribution company A.M. Castle & Co (CAS.N) said it agreed to a six-year supply contract extension with Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N) for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) program.
A.M. Castle expects the total potential value of the contract extension to exceed $300 million, it said in a statement.
The company will now supply aluminum plates, cut-to-size aluminum plate products and processing and collaborative supply chain management services to Lockheed through 2016.
Shares of A.M. Castle closed at $17.90 Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Antonita Madonna Devotta in Bangalore; Editing by Ratul Ray Chaudhuri)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data