UPDATE 1-AM Castle extends supply contract with Lockheed Martin
April 21 (Reuters) - Specialty metals and plastics distribution company A.M. Castle & Co (CAS.N) said it agreed to a six-year supply contract extension with Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N) for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) program.
A.M. Castle expects the total potential value of the contract extension to exceed $300 million, it said in a statement.
The company will now supply aluminum plates, cut-to-size aluminum plate products and processing and collaborative supply chain management services to Lockheed through 2016.
Shares of A.M. Castle closed at $17.90 Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Antonita Madonna Devotta in Bangalore; Editing by Ratul Ray Chaudhuri)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria