New Issue-Gray Television sells $365 mln notes
April 21 (Reuters) - Gray Television Inc (GTN.N) on Wednesday sold $365 million of senior secured second lien notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo Securities and Citadel Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: GRAY TELEVISION INC AMT $365 MLN COUPON 10.5 PCT MATURITY 6/29/2015 TYPE SR 2ND LIEN ISS PRICE 98.085 FIRST PAY 11/1/2010 MOODY'S Caa2 YIELD 11.0 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/29/2010 S&P TRIPLE-C SPREAD 850 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 2.5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media