New Issue-Gray Television sells $365 mln notes
April 21 (Reuters) - Gray Television Inc (GTN.N) on Wednesday sold $365 million of senior secured second lien notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo Securities and Citadel Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: GRAY TELEVISION INC AMT $365 MLN COUPON 10.5 PCT MATURITY 6/29/2015 TYPE SR 2ND LIEN ISS PRICE 98.085 FIRST PAY 11/1/2010 MOODY'S Caa2 YIELD 11.0 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/29/2010 S&P TRIPLE-C SPREAD 850 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 2.5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown